Moleskine Cahier Notebook Set Of 3 Ruled Extra Large Kraft
The Moleskine Cahiers are beautifully made journals with a flexible heavy-duty cardboard cover and visible thread-bound stitching on the spine.
The word cahier (pronounced 'ka-yey') is from the French word simply meaning 'an exercise book or notebook'. This extra large-sized notebook is the perfect engineer's notebook, designer's notebook or writing journal, with ruled pages.
This set of 3 Moleskine journals is perfect for architects, designers and creative people who take a lot of notes. Each journal has 80 pages, with 16 perforated pages and an expandable inner pocket.
- SIZE: Extra Large - 19 x 25cm
- PAGES: 120 per journal
- STYLE: Ruled
- COVER: Heavy Duty Cardboard with visible stitching on spine.
- FEATURES: Moleskine History Inside. Final 16 Pages detachable. Rear Inner Pocket.
- MATERIALS: Acid-free paper, cardboard
- SOURCE: Designed in Italy