Egyptian Mosaic Oversized Journal
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Striking journal reproduces a lithograph, created by 19th-century French archaeologist Emile Prisse d'Avennes, of ceramic tiles found in Cairo, Egypt.
- Ornately designed tiles such as these are a hallmark of Ottoman-era Egyptian architecture.
- Oversize journal provides 192 writing pages -- plenty of space for personal musings, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems.
- Premium smooth-finish 120 gsm paper takes pen beautifully.
- Subtle gray lines guide your writing.
- Paper is acid-free and of archival quality.
- Cover design is embossed and embellished with gold foil highlights.
- Matching spine treatment.
- A classic touch: Gold metallic foil is applied along the journal's page edges.
- A ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- Complementary interior endsheets enhance the design.
- Bookbound-style hardcover.
- Journal is a larger size: 7-1/4'' wide x 9'' high.