Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
This gorgeous journal reproduces an 1885 bookbinding created for a special printing of the Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam. Our reproduction is perfect for writing your own rubaiyat (verses)!
- Lightly lined writing pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down quotations or poems.
- Smooth-finish acid-free archival paper takes a variety of pens beautifully.
- Sophisticated design is embellished with gold-limned tracery and iridescent highlights.
- Raised embossing lends dimension.
- A gold satin ribbon bookmark marks your place.
- Gilded-gold page edging is a classic touch.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/2'' high.
- 160 pages.